Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

2005-May 24, New Orleans museum

I accompanied Hubby to a conference in New Orleans. Since I was not too interested in the topic, I decided to visit the city all by myself. Passing in front of the Squires House,  I discovered it hold gown and of course I was  interested. unfortunately the place was close, but The lady present was very gracious. She told me that she had work to do but I was welcome to enter if I didn't mind visiting on my own. Can you believe? the place only for me!! as if I could mind :)

Squires House, here I am!













it was really an exquisite visit I wanted to share it with you
looking to Google map I am  gladly surprise to see that the house it is still standing after the Katrina's disaster in August 2005 (3 months after my visit)

Time period: Calgary Ab. 1999-2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment