Thursday, May 1, 2014

Little Kelly

Some time ago I re-discovered little Kelly (from Mattel) she was lost in the bottom of one of my doll boxes.
 Kelly, due to her size and scale difference, is not a member of the Gang, but I really love making tiny outfits for her.
 some time ago I made a couple of outfits and placed my Little Kelly  in her dreams, using background from the web (cannot remember all who to thanks for, so if by any chance those pics are your, let me know and I will give you credit with pleasure )
I had great pleasure hand sewing all those tiny outfits

 Here are kelly's dreams

Il ya quelque temps, j'ai re-découvert la petite Kelly (de Mattel), elle était perdue dans le fond d'une de mes boîtes de poupées. 
  Kelly, en raison de sa taille et de la différence d'échelle, n'est pas membre du Gang, mais j'aime beaucoup faire de petites tenues pour elle. 
  Il ya quelque temps, j'ai fait quelques tenues et placé ma petite Kelly dans ses rêves, en utilisant des fonds d'écran trouvé sur le web (je ne me souviens pas de toutes les origines, si par hasard ces photos sont votre, faites le moi savoir et je vous rendrai crédit avec plaisir) 
J'ai eu beaucoup de plaisir à coudre entierement a la main de tous ces minuscules tenues 

  ci -dessous voici  les rêves de kelly



going to take a bath before bed time
 prendre un bon bain avant d'aller au lit


background bigrock Guilia Onorato

after a warm bath, it's time to go to bed
apres le bain il est temps de se glisser sous la couette


Little Kelly dreams about  gardening
 Little Kelly rêve de faire du jardin.


she dreams about playing with her hoops
elle rêve de courrir avec son cerceau


she dreams about playing in the sand patch behind the house
elle rêve de jouer dans le sable derriere la maison.


but she feels lonely and would love to have a friend to play with
Mais souvent elle se sent seule, elle aimerai avoir un/une ami/e pour partager ses jeux


she even dreams that she visited her imaginary friend in Veracruz
Il lui arrive meme de rêver qu'elle rend visit a son amie immaginaire a Veracruz



one night she even dreams, the she lost her Kitty Kelly Kitten in the snow
une nuit elle a rêvé qu elle avait perdu son petit chat "Kelly Kitty Kitten"dans la neige


background from Wonder wallpaper.com

Of course she dreams about Christmas like every little girl
Et bien sur elle rêve de Noel comme toutes les petites filles


all outfit are hand made using my own patterns (including knitting and boots)
tous les vêtements sont cousus main utilisant mes propres patron (incluant les tricots et bottes)

 Little Kelly is originaly from Mattel


2 comments:

  1. Hi Domininique, this post is amazing! the clothes you made for Kelly are so beautiful, and I absolutely adore your choice of backdrops.....you should make an illustraded child book of Kelly's and Louana adventures.....absolutely lovely!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh this is a very appealing idea . when My two kids were little, each evening they choose a "thing" around them any thing, a doll, pet, a fly, a color or even a mysterious personage, and each evening I was telling them a bed story with what /whom they have choosen this means lot ...lot of evening and lot of new stories,. I never lake imagination and I regret some time not to have recorded some of my stories .
      making a book whit Kelly would be a good idea but I will have to find the author of those wonderful background as I do not have this talent.

      Delete