Monday, April 28, 2014

Louana's new outfit

Pabboo one of our friends In our lovely dollObservers group offers us challenges in regular basis
 the last was " make something fun with coordinated fun fabric"
 Here fun fabric is not easy to find, so I used some Mary Engelbreit fabric and coordinated it with red/white polka dot I had at home

Pabboo un de nos amis de notre  groupe dollObservers nous offre  régulièrement un challenge.
Le dernier a été "faite quelque chose d'amusant avec un tissu fun  joliement coordonné" 
 Les tissus fun ne sont pas facile à trouver ici, donc j'ai utilisé un tissu Mary Engelbreit et  je l ai coordonné avec tissu rouge à pois blanc  que j avais à la maison





as I still wanted the outfit to be fun ,I made a clown pants assorted with a simple top with butterfly sleeves
I added pantyhose and arm warmer made from a children socks

comme je voulais encore que l ensemble soit drole , j'ai fait un pantalon clown assorti avec un simple haut à manches papillon 
J'ai ajouté des collants et ds cache- bras  fait à partir d de chaussettes d'enfant




I made a little doggy toy using two of the dogs from the fabric facing each other and sew them together with buttonhole stitch

j ai fait le petit chien en découpant un des motif en miroir que j ai cousu au point de boutonniere et bourré de coton


Louana is quite please with her new outfit it is fun and colorful and she loves it

Louana et très heureuse de sont nouvel ensemble  fun et coloré



 Presented by Louana: original doll Wee friend from Mattel





2 comments:

  1. Hi Dominique, this is so lovely!!!!
    And Louana looks very happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Nora, I was quite limited about my "fun fabric"
      Those remnants of Mary Engelbreith are very tiny (they were only little square use by quilter) so in a way I was happy I had an occasion to use this.
      I still have a couple of them and Louana certainly will be my favorite to wear them

      Delete